Teradek Announces VidiU Go: A Bonded Cellular HEVC Live Streaming Solution
New for NAB 2018, the popular VidiU series of live streaming encoders is getting its first new addition in several years: VidiU Go. Built on Teradek’s venerable Cube HEVC platform, VidiU Go streams to Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, and any other online video platform in pristine 1080p60 video quality. VidiU Go begins shipping May 2018 for $1490.
VidiU Go is a live streaming encoder for businesses, freelancers, and enthusiasts seeking the cutting edge of broadcast technology. With H.264 and HEVC built-in, the Go gives you the flexibility of delivering live video in the widely accepted AVC format or taking advantage of the efficiency of H.265 during bonded cellular broadcasts.
- Stream with HEVC or H.264 compression
- Supports up to two high performance 3G / 4G / LTE Teradek Node modems
- 3G-SDI and HDMI inputs | USB-C power
- Streams to any online video platform, including Facebook, YouTube, Periscope, and more
- Streams to multiple video platforms simultaneously with Core and Sharelink
For more information visit: http://www.amt.tv/teradek-vidiu-go